Core businessSector: International development
DevStrat is a consultancy office.
It provides expertise and outsourcing to SMEs and institutions in their international development, with a particular focus on exchanges between Europe and the Gulf region.
It is a Luxembourg based company, with capacities to operate in the Gulf.
Products & servicesWHAT OPERATIONAL SERVICES?
- Advising project strategies
- Running preliminary studies?
- Steering, co-managing projects
- Ensuring follow-up and evaluation
- Accompanying negotiation processes
- Ensuring contacts and adequate communication
- Organizing media events
- Elaborating delegation programs
- Ensuring teams' training
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR CLIENTS
- Expertise, raising your capacity to make relevant choices
- Providing a comprehensive vision on your markets
- Avoiding costly mistakes and hesitations
- Pragmatic project approach
- Close work with your management teams
- Help select adequate foreign partners
- Efficiency and cost-effectiveness (outsourcing specific international skills)
- Reliability of a company set in Luxembourg
Success in managing international projects relies not only on displaying good products or services: it needs mastering economic, legal, political, and socio-cultural data of the foreign markets, institutions, partners and customers. This is why DevStrat's approach is multidisciplinary.
WHY TURN TO DEVSTRAT?
SMEs want to concentrate on their core skills and added values: production, research and development. Moreover, a critical mass is necessary to develop an in-house international department able to deal with specific markets and regions.
DevStrat’s services are relevant because they bring companies the support they need to efficiently run international projects, make decisions, develop partnerships, connect with entrepreneurs, investors and authorities.
Developing projects abroad requires time and specific knowledge. Your time and money are better spent with a partner who understands you, knows your target areas, advises you, accompanies your projects and ensures the follow-up!
Print this page Send by email