Managed by Luxinnovation, the Luxembourg HealthTech Cluster brings together national players involved in innovative health technologies. Its aim is to promote the development of new and existing companies through innovation, thereby contributing to economic growth and job creation. The cluster also strives to capitalise on the country’s advanced digital expertise in order to stimulate the development and commercialisation of health technologies.
The HealthTech Cluster supports the development of sustainable and trusted services and products aimed for the European healthcare market in fields such as digital health, medical devices and software (e.g. clinical decision support aids) and neurology.
Through its provision of specialised and tailor-made services, the cluster also fosters other areas where Luxembourg has considerable expertise. These include, for example, telecommunication (e.g. for telemedicine and mobile health), cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and big data analytics (e.g. for personalised medicine).
- Support R&D and innovation projects inside the cluster
- Stimulate the development of and the interactions within the healthtech ecosystem
- Facilitate the design and implementation of strategic projects of importance to the sector
- Develop in-depth knowledge and monitor the evolution of the healthtech sector and its players
- Establishment of relationships between members with converging interest: in-between companies looking for partners, suppliers and clients as well as between companies and academia, hospitals and regulators
- Advice on national and European funding opportunities for health technologies
- Regular sector mappings
- Support to start-ups via the healthtech vertical of Fit 4 Start
- Design and management of strategic healthtech projects if common interest