Excellium Services is a cyber-security consulting and technology Integration Company established for nearly 7 years in Luxemburg and more recently in Belgium, with activities and partnerships in France, Senegal, Morocco. Excellium employs about 120 people acting in the information security domain exclusively.
Products & services
Here are the key points that our customers put forward in their choice of Excellium as a partner:
- Our ability to meet the challenges of cyber security and to improve the security posture of our customers through the emulation and constant interaction of all our services ranging from governance to training, Infrastructure for audit and penetration tests and CERT and C-SOC activities;
- Our managed services and CSIRT activities which have demonstrated Excellium ability to detect and react against sophisticated attacks;
- Our ability to deliver services with a high level of expertise in the technologies and techniques of computer security through constant training of our teams;
- Our innovations in a cycle of continuous improvement through our research and development;
- Our partnerships with market leaders in IT security and infrastructure hosting;
- Numerous references with major players in the industry and the banking sector.
Major ICT projects
Today, Excellium and is by far the leading SOC provider on the Luxembourg market with more than 20 active references. Beyond the SOC Services, Excellium has already gained the trust of more than 180 clients across its portfolio of activities.
On the top of that, since December 2018, Sonae came into the capital of Excellium and created a partnership with S21sec, an Iberian cybersecurity player of more than 450 people.
This partnership provides Excellium an access to additional capacities in threat intelligence and incident response creating the top 5 european cybersecurity pure player by revenues and personnel.
Technical / technological capabilities
Excellium Services’ teams combine expertise and experience that complements your in-house security resources and assist your team in planning and implementing security projects without compromise:
- Consist of security experts located in Luxembourg and Belgium;
- Are hands-on and deliver immediate results;
- Perform business and risk assessments;
- Define security policies, procedures and standards;
- Deliver incident response and forensics investigation services;
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration tests;
- Review architectures and design infrastructures;
- Implement best-of-breed security products.
Print this page Send by email