Core businessProNewTech is an independent Luxembourg engineering consultancy that offers services in the following fields:
- Design: ProNewTech looks at infrastructure and energy efficient resource challenges big and small, turning them upside down and inside out, and designing the right solutions for each client’s unique needs.
- Audit of an existing system: audit of the existing IT and communication systems.
- Requirement analysis and strategy definition: Definition of technical and functional requirements, recommendations concerning the improvement of the IT and communication systems, definition of a strategy and a budget for the implementation.
- Definition of a concept / architecture: Modelisation of a concept of networks and collaboration systems while respecting the constraints and standards of the organisation.
- Request for proposal: Elaboration of required documents for a request for proposal (tender documents, terms and conditions, bill of materials).
- Coordination of request for proposal processes: Initiation of a request for proposal, coordination/technical assistance of bidders, detailed analysis as well as technical and financial evaluation of received offers. Pronunciation of recommendations and proposals to contract.
- Follow-up of the implementation: Visit of building sites, coordination with contractors – assistance for the implementation of suitable maintenance processes and SLA contracts, testing of BCP concepts and final acceptance by the customer, knowledge transfers.
ProNewTech is registered as a private research organisation.
Products & servicesElaboration of: Network Designs Request for proposals Smart Building designs Facility and Project management C2C / B2B / B2C fixed and mobile network designs High Performance Computing studies and site engineering Structured cabling, active network components and energy efficient data center – technical floor design Commodo studies for GSM sites Safety designs (access conrtol, intrusion detection, fire detection, video surveillance) IT security studies
Major ICT projectsHigh Performance Computer - University of Luxembourg
Technical / technological capabilitiesProNewTech’s team of engineers are trained to design highly complex energy efficient ICT environments. Due to life long learning our engineers are capable of designing high-performance computing environments like the one that will be used in the future by the University of Luxembourg.
Main customers / collaborations
- University of Luxembourg
- La Luxembourgeoise
- City of Luxembourg
- Bank of Communications
- BGL BNP Paribas
Print this page Send by email