University of Luxembourg-Physics and Materials Science Dpt. : Mesoscopic Physics
- Theory of mesoscopic quantum devices
- Quantum technologies, in particular quantum computation
- Modelling of nonequilibrium quantum systems
- Topological quantum systems
Products & services
– Band structure calculations of topological materials
– Electronic transport simulations
– Simulation of complex and correlated quantum systems.
Major Materials & Manufacturing projects
Participation in national, bilateral, European, and international research projects in different fields of theoretical condensed-matter physics.
Technical / technological capabilities
- Modeling and understanding of mesoscopic quantum systems.
- Modeling of electronic interactions in low-dimensional quantum systems
- Modeling of magnetic materials
- Modeling of topological materials (insulators, semimetals, superconductors)
Main customers / collaborations
Theoretical and experimental groups in physics and materials science.
Print this page Send by email