Tata Consultancy Services Luxembourg S.A.
TCS is an IT & Engineering services, Consulting and Business Solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over fifty years. TCS offers a consulting led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique, Location Independent Agile delivery model, a benchmark of excellence in project delivery.
Products & services
TCS’s services portfolio consists of Business Consulting, IT and Assurance Services, Engineering and Industrial Services, Business Intelligence and Performance Management, Business Process Services, Internet of Things, Cloud Services, Connected Marketing Solutions, Enterprise Solutions, IT Infrastructure Services, Mobility Products and Services and Platform Solutions.
Major AutoMobility projects
TCS has successfully delivered multiple projects in next gen automotive technology development. Key projects executed in Automotive CASE areas and Automotive Engineering areas are provided below.
TCS Representative Experience in Automotive CASE Areas
TCS Representative Experience in Automotive Engineering Areas
Technical / technological capabilities
- Business and Technology Consulting
- Business Process and Operations Management
- Automotive Engineering for mechanical product development capabilities for vehicle body, power train, chassis systems, as well as for various other subsystems such as roof, fuel, gear shift etc.
- Automotive Electronics for software, firmware, and hardware development support, with requirements gathering, modelling and code generation, verification, validation and testing, as well as R&D. We also help with reverse engineering, as well as the development of measurement, calibration, and diagnostic (MCD) tools.
- Product Lifecycle Management, Digital Twin and Digital Thread solution development
- Product Development IT systems development and maintenance
- Next-Gen Engineering and IT solutions development for Automotive CASE technology areas
- Manufacturing IT Solutions covering MES, Asset Management, Sourcing Management and Quality Assurance services
- Cloud Infrastructure, Data Management, HPC, Analytics
Main customers / collaborations
TCS’s customer base includes 40+ customers covering OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers across all major markets globally. Additionally, TCS works with government agencies, universities and research organization through its Co-Innovation Network (COIN™) to foster innovation and development of products and solutions for emerging market needs.
Print this page Send by email
CEOPurushottam SHIRODKAR, Partner, Western Europe Automotive
Paul ARBAB, TCS Luxembourg Country Head