BioneXt LAB is an independent medical analysis laboratory in Luxembourg founded in January 2017 by Dr Jean-Luc Dourson, former owner and director of the Ketterthill laboratory.
BioneXt LAB has ISO 15189 accreditation, which includes its Covid-19 SARS- CoV-2 PCR procedure.
BioneXt LAB relies on experienced staff and a state-of-the-art technical platform to offer a full range of analyses including routine and specialised analyses in haematology, bacteriology, virology, chemistry, serology, molecular biology, fertility and immunopathology.
BioneXt LAB also performs many tests for other laboratories, including hospitals.
Products & services
As a long-standing partner of the Emile Mayrisch Hospital Centre (CHEM) for the management of outpatient laboratory activities, BioneXt LAB has been in partnerships with Luxembourg’s home help and care nursing networks since November 2017 to provide Picken Doheem, the country’s first and only ad hoc, free mobile blood sampling service. BioneXt LAB gives patients the opportunity to complete their biological samples in their own homes, at work or on-site, and without an appointment, at one of its 56 sampling centres.
The BioneXt LAB laboratory has developed myLAB, a digital health ecosystem that cares for patients from the medical prescription to the final results, including the blood sample in between.
Compatible with the national shared care record (DSP), myLAB is available in 4 languages (French, English, German, Portuguese) for patients, doctors and nurses, as a web application or a smartphone application for iOS and Android systems.
Major HealthTech projects
– Constantly adapt technologies to remain at the forefront of innovation in all areas of biology, namely molecular biology.
– Strengthen our position as an expert in autoimmunity at international level
– Develop international cooperation for specialised analyses
– Develop 4P healthcare: predictive, preventive, personalised and participative
– Provide training and medical monitoring for our prescribers
– E-health projects
Technical / technological capabilities
– Latest generation automated platform for all routine analyses
– PCR molecular biology platform
– Mass spectrometry
– Fluorescence microscopy
Main customers / collaborations
– Hospitals in Luxembourg and abroad
– The Red Cross
– Home help and care networks (Help, VBK, Alive, Paperleick, Paramedicus, Syrdall Heem)
– The University of Luxembourg
– The Bone Marrow Donation Association
– The Plooschster Project
– The Luxembourg Laboratory for Health Control (LLuCS)
– The National Health Laboratory (LNS)
Member of the Luxembourg Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SLGO) and the Luxembourg Society of Andropause and Menopause (SLAM)
Member of the Auto-Immunity Study Group (GEAI)
Print this page Send by email