ProNewTech is an independent engineering consultancy that offers:
- Design: Analyses of infrastructure and energy-efficiency needs and design of solutions.
- Audits of existing IT and communication systems
- Analysis of technical and functional requirements, improvement recommendations, implementation strategy and budget definition
- Concept / architecture definition: Modelling of networks and collaboration systems respecting organisational constraints and standards
- Calls for proposals: Elaboration of tender documents
- Coordination of calls for proposals: launch, coordination/technical assistance of bidders, detailed analysis as well as technical and financial evaluation of offers, contract recommendations
- Implementation follow-up: Site visit, contractor coordination – assistance for the implementation of suitable maintenance processes and SLA contracts, testing of BCP concepts and final customer acceptance, knowledge transfer
ProNewTech is registered as a private research organisation.
Products & services
Elaboration of :
- Network Designs
- Request for proposals
- Smart Building designs
- Facility and Project management
- C2C / B2B / B2C fixed and mobile network designs
- High Performance Computing studies and site engineering
- Structured cabling, active network components and energy efficient data center – technical floor design
- Commodo studies for GSM sites
- Safety designs (access conrtol, intrusion detection, fire detection, video surveillance)
- IT security studies
Major CleanTech projects
ProNewTech has created the first smart building design for administrative buildings. The concept received a Green IT award in Luxembourg and an award in Australia and in Brasil. The network, designed by ProNewTech, allowed for a high energy efficiency by using roughly 30% less energy consumption than other similar buildings during the life cycle of the building.
As well, the company was awarded another grant for its work for the ProMeeN (Progressive Methodology for energy efficient Neighborhood) project.
Technical / technological capabilities
ProNewTech is able to deliver one-stop-shopping approaches for complex high tech environments.
For example, List requested a complete engineering of their new material test laboratory in Foetz. Together with selected specialised engineering companies, ProNewTech delivered the space planning (facility Management) and the scheduling of the integration of this complex environment (Project Management)ProNewTech’s team of engineers are trained to design highly complex energy efficient ICT environments. Due to life long learning our engineers are capable of designing high-performance computing environments like the one that will be used in the future by the University of Luxembourg.
Main customers / collaborations
- University of Luxembourg
- City of Luxembourg
- Bank of Communication
- BGL BNP Paribas
Print this page Send by email