Core businessProNewTech is an independent Luxembourg engineering consultancy that offers services in the following fields:
- Design: ProNewTech looks at infrastructure and energy efficient resource challenges big and small, turning them upside down and inside out, and designing the right solutions for each client’s unique needs.
- Audit of an existing system: audit of the existing IT and communication systems.
- Requirement analysis and strategy definition: Definition of technical and functional requirements, recommendations concerning the improvement of the IT and communication systems, definition of a strategy and a budget for the implementation.
- Definition of a concept / architecture: Modelisation of a concept of networks and collaboration systems while respecting the constraints and standards of the organisation.
- Request for proposal: Elaboration of required documents for a request for proposal (tender documents, terms and conditions, bill of materials).
- Coordination of request for proposal processes: Initiation of a request for proposal, coordination/technical assistance of bidders, detailed analysis as well as technical and financial evaluation of received offers. Pronunciation of recommendations and proposals to contract.
- Follow-up of the implementation: Visit of building sites, coordination with contractors - assistance for the implementation of suitable maintenance processes and SLA contracts, testing of BCP concepts and final acceptance by the customer, knowledge transfers.
ProNewTech is registered as a private research organisation.Brochure (.pdf)
Products & servicesElaboration of :
- Network Designs
- Request for proposals
- Smart Building designs
- Facility and Project management
- C2C / B2B / B2C fixed and mobile network designs
- High Performance Computing studies and site engineering
- Structured cabling, active network components and energy efficient data center - technical floor design
- Commodo studies for GSM sites
- Safety designs (access conrtol, intrusion detection, fire detection, video surveillance)
- IT security studies
Major CleanTech projectsProNewTech has created the first smart building design for administrative buildings. The concept received a Green IT award in Luxembourg and an award in Australia and in Brasil. The network, designed by ProNewTech, allowed for a high energy efficiency by using roughly 30% less energy consumption than other similar buildings during the life cycle of the building.
As well, the company was awarded another grant for its work for the ProMeeN (Progressive Methodology for energy efficient Neighborhood) project.
Technical / technological capabilitiesProNewTech is able to deliver one-stop-shopping approaches for complex high tech environments.
For example, List requested a complete engineering of their new material test laboratory in Foetz. Together with selected specialised engineering companies, ProNewTech delivered the space planning (facility Management) and the scheduling of the integration of this complex environment (Project Management)ProNewTech's team of engineers are trained to design highly complex energy efficient ICT environments. Due to life long learning our engineers are capable of designing high-performance computing environments like the one that will be used in the future by the University of Luxembourg.
Main customers / collaborations
- University of Luxembourg
- City of Luxembourg
- Bank of Communication
- BGL BNP Paribas
Print this page Send by email